BlogCatalog


Thursday, October 14, 2010

ZOMG Stress!

I just love it when my at work stress leeches it's way into my dreams. The fact that they are customer service and hostage-esq make it just that much better. Also they really suck at building confidence.

Dream 1:
Monday nights dream i was shopping with my mom. She was paying for her purchase and a girl was attempting to push a head. I mentioned i was next and thought nothing of it. Then the cashier skipped over me and was insulting and so was the girl. The manager brushed me off then the woman walked away when she was done. it made me feel awful.

Dream 2:
Then last night i went to a circus and was being kidnapped by them. I was trying to run away and had a plastic fork in hand and there was something tied around my ankle. It was try and get that off or ignore it and run. then the two guys after me said they got a new bull whip and that should teach me. I panicked and very briefly considered killing them all with the fork.

This was all in the end of the dreams. The beginning was actually nice and interesting. Is it too much to ask to get to sleep when I'm asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment