BlogCatalog


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lend Me Your Ear!

This is, sadly, less about Mel Brooks and more about the fact that I cornered my dad and got him to listen to me rant about blogging.

Now let me point out that my dad is a saint in situations like this. He will ask all the right questions. It's insane. He has sat through my yakking about EverQuest for several hours on a car trip before. For that alone earned him sainthood in my books.

So, while he was trapped with me at Denny's we got onto the topic of blogs.

He seemed mildly interested in it. I gave him what answers I could on how it works and where I promoted and such. He made some good points about things I was probably doing wrong. I mentioned my fashion-esta sister should start one. Manly so I can snoop but she always has fantastic stories.

I'm hoping my dad starts one. If only to give him something to do after he retires. But all in all I had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment