BlogCatalog


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Friedeggs.com

I have only been using the site for a little bit but it has already proven it's self to me.

First and foremost it lets you expand upon your little blurb. This is exceedingly useful when posting blog updates or in jokes. It also has a separate section to post your link so that it doesn't take up your blurb limit. You can also upload a pick from the same window.

It almost reminds me of a blog post but smaller.

I couldn't help but wonder why Twitter never did it until I remembered about how much traffic they get compared to FriedEggs which is repetitively new.

But here is a nice review of the site that is so much better then mine.
http://www.flacksrevenge.com/2010/04/fried-eggs-asks-whats-cracking-giving-pr-something-to-crow-about-and-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment