BlogCatalog


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Skechers Shape-ups

I broke down and ordered a pair of Skechers Shape-ups.

Why? Because the sweet siren song of easy weight loss was very loud. Secondly I have a very sedentary job and every little bit of exercise I can eek out is a good thing.

So! The first thing that happened in my adventure was I looked at the styles available on the internet. This was also my first mistake. I fell for a pair of sandals that had ankle support. After searching several different stores at the mall I found that my favored style must only be available online.

I swear I must have taken the longest route in the mall.

The next day I placed my order online, joined their free club for free shipping and lo! You have to sign for the shoes when they are delivered. An easy fix and they would be at my office in around two weeks. Woot.

Today they showed up. Today I have been wearing them since I opened the box. :3

I can feel the difference in how my mussels are stretched. I have no idea if I am going to be stiff tomorrow or not. Nor am I aware of how many blisters I have earned. With luck I will continue to love them and grab a pair of sneakers for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment