BlogCatalog


Friday, February 25, 2011

Uhg...

I just found out that someone I thought was a friend and that like to hang out feel otherwise. Abit I should have realized sooner but the fact that they kept hangging out with me threw me off.

But now I know.

On the phone today when I called to see if they still wanted to go to a new restaurant and said I would pay if money was tight for them. I hadn't seen them in a while and I have done this before. They claimed that they didn't know and that we hadn't made plans last weekend. They then made an off hand comment that caught my attention. They said why can't my dad go with me and that it was pretty sad if they were my only friend to do things with. I didn't have and answer for this as I was pretty shocked that they would say that while making plans with me. I asked if they wanted to go and they said not really. I asked why not and they aid they didn't like that kind of food.

Why they didn't tell me this the first time I asked I have no idea. Not liking the food at all is kind of an important thing to let the other person know about in advance. Mostly this is what has me so pissed because I wasted most of a day last weekend waiting for them to wake up and get ready to go out.

The other thing that pissed me off is if I did do something with out mentioning to them they would get pissy because they were not invited. Needless to say I will not be going out of my way to contact them unless I have to. Holy god in glory why could I not have known this back in high school? At least I know it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment