BlogCatalog


Friday, February 18, 2011

Customer Road Rage

Dear sweet, loving customer of mine...

Thank you for being angry at us because of company policies that are out of your/our hands because your company needs to OK additional payments so you can get to the skid of stuff they shipped here. This should not be a shock as it was dropped here three weeks ago and we have been trying to settle this with your company. Again we understand that you need the items for your job but a skid does require additional fees and yes this was explained to your company.

Which brings us to three days later... AKA last night.

Please note that your SUV is larger then my little beetle and so I was already watching you as you turned into our parking lot. I saw you had not stopped but continued towards me and at the last minuet make a U-turn and head back down the street. Thank god I didn't assume you were parking and thus didn't get hit by you. I wish the owner of the company could have seen the dirty look you gave me as you drove by. He was the one crossing the street with our HR guy as you did your crazy driving.

It was also noted in your file in case you do that to other employees in which I will look into reporting you to the police for aggressive/neglectful driving. Cars are not toys. That being said, rest assured that if you do try that again and hit me I will try and sue you.

I am so not payed enough for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment