BlogCatalog


Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays!

And Merry Christmas!

Social taboos aside I have been insanely busy this holiday season. I have no idea why or how I was so busy, just that I was. I am so tired right now. :-(

Also I will never ever go into a supermarket, let alone a liquore store, on December 24th again.

A Liquore store sales guy that must hate their job. Why else would he ask me if i had questions and leave before I could say yes? Then when I hunt him down 10 min later he looked at me then walked away? He had been talking to another sales guy that answered my question for me. I left that store and will probably not go there again.

The second one had what I was looking for, a non-sweet mead, and while busy they waited for me to look at what they showed me to see if i had a question. This place is a part of the shopping center of parking doom, but they have a bigger selection then my little local place that I usaly go to.

The supermarket was a mob scene. I swear to god if my parents wait until the last minuet again I am not running out. We didn't even cook the things they needed me to get.

I know that we are not ready for New Years eve. I'm a sucker so I'll probably be running out tonight for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment