BlogCatalog


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blog Posting

I had originally planned to post as often as I could. Thinking that I would have so many posts that I would be set for life. I am laughing at myself now for having such hope that I would have 1-3 post's written per day.

1-3 per day. Why or how I came up with number I'm not sure but holy cow is it insane. Assuming I planned to write 345 days of the year, at that rate I would  be writing 345 - 1,035 posts per year. Right now I have about 23 posted/stored here. It is better then only one a month, but not by much.

Ah, but it was nice to think that I wanted to post so much.

I think I am going to take a few of my post's from an old blog and re-post them here. I'll mark them as such to make life easier for me. I think I have a few old customer sucks and some interesting links. It might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment