BlogCatalog


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coworker Rage

2-17-11 I am so furious right now. A coworker that has been seriously slacking off just belittled me in front of a customer and the owner of the company.

3-4-11 He did it again. I talked with another coworker about it and came to the conclusion that I can't do anything about it.

The above are for my own records so if something ever happens at least I will have the dates to refer to. But holy crap. This guy is turning into a class A asshole. He just does not want to work and he is paid far more then me. You have no idea how much this pisses me off.

Fortunately I'm not the only one that he is doing this crap to. With luck he will shape up and stop this crap. which is a better thing then him getting fired(ha!) or him not getting fired and doing worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment