BlogCatalog


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Zumba Wii Review pt2

I'm having tons of fun with this. And two things have become painfully odvious to me.

The first is that Zumba is very hard on the ankles. I had no idea how much the dancing would rely on my anckles and ouch. They don't hurt today and didn't hurt after I rested yesterday so I know it's mostly me bing out of shape. But still, ouch.

The second thing is there is only a 20min beginner selection. I would have preferred a 10 min introduction work out. I spent most of my time streching my sore legs and remembering how to breath. Again my own fault, but a 10min selection would have been nice.

Also, a warm up and stretch training would have been nice. They have a cooling off section that didn't realy register on the belt too well. and i feel my whole breathing and most of my musil pains would have been helped but a 5min warm up.

Over all I still love it. It'll be a cold day in hell before I prance around in front of my family, but I love the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment