BlogCatalog


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yee Old Diet

Yeah... It's not pretty and it doesn't really work if your not running around like a little kid. I would love to know when I got so shy that I wouldn't even go out side and ride my bike. True my bike is bright neon pink, but still.... If I could ride it al la goth then I should be fine on it now right?

Yeah... next I should sell that bridge in Brooklyn that I have a share in...

I'm not on a diet per say. I watch what I eat but I still enjoy my self. My parents seem to think that they need to intervene on my behalf on almost a daily biases. I'm 28 and they act as if I'm an infant. I am to the point that I might just start swearing a blue streak at them each time they ask to see if they will just stop bothering. I don't think it will work though, I already rant at them for an hour after they nag me.

But the diet...

Two small pieces of bread with peanut butter, a slice of pizza/small sandwich/ cup of soup/sushi for lunch, a small snack, scrambled eggs/steak/something for dinner and then bed. it's defiantly not all that interesting but it seems to be working. my weight actually stayed stable during the holiday food fest so that made me happy.

I just hope that when I do add more activities to my day my hunger won't skyrocket like it usually does. Because that is such a pain. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment