BlogCatalog


Monday, August 30, 2010

Inception?

I have yet to see this movie. Mostly because I have no one to see movies with anymore but also because I don't think the price of the ticket is worth it anymore. Last I checked, near me it's about $8.75 for a normal movie. While I would love to see it in the theater I just don't think I would be able to get that into it.

Plus I really don't need to have half a city fall on my head during a dream. :-(

So last night I dreamed about nothing but random crap which would have a 'ah-ha' moment with text about how awesome this is and how it makes inception work. Or just big bold letters screaming random crap about Inception and the number 15. I did my best to remember why the number 15 was so important but it just didn't stick. This is what I get for not righting it down when I actually remember to wright things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment